Capitol Heights and its partners are offering residents a 50% reimbursement on flowers and vegetables ($100 max/household) purchase from any retailer. Flowers must be purchased between May 27 – June 10, 2023. Residents must live in the Capitol Heights area (61-68th Street, Capitol Dr. to Congress St.). In order to receive reimbursement residents must follow the instructions below:
- Sign-up below – If there is room available you will receive a confirmation email from Capitol Heights indicating that you are able to participate in the reimbursement. Residents who have not received a confirmation will not be allowed to participate.
- Residents must live in the Capitol Heights neighborhood (61-68 Streets, Capitol Drive to Congress Street)
- The purchases must be between May 27 – June 10, 2023. No reimbursement will be given for flower purchases before or after this date. You also must have received a confirmation email indicating that you are signed up for the reimbursement (#1 above).
- If purchase made with a check, a copy of the cancelled check is required (front & back). If you make a purchase with a debit or credit card, please indicate who the card belongs to.
- The reimbursement will be 50% of your flower, plant, or vegetable purchases. The maximum reimbursement will be $100 per household.
- All original receipts must be received by June 24, 2023. A drop-off location will be communicated to registered participants via email. Reimbursement checks will be issued in July.